Meizu HiFi DAC Headphone Amplifier is CS43131 chip.
Meizu HiFi DAC Headphone Amplifier PRO is CS43131 DAC chip, equipped with two professional TI OPA1622 second-level op amps, with Hi-Res high resolution sound quality Certification.
1. Compatible with most USB Type-C devices. Compatibility may vary due to device system or hardware.
2. No built-in microphone. Support most wire headphones with Mic and Remote.
3. No built-in battery. Power from USB interface, with low power consumption. Actual power consumption is related to the way of use and mobile phone model.
4. The above data are average values of Meizu lab tests.
Meizu HiFi DAC Headphone Amplifier currently supports Android, iOS, (Mac)OS, Windows10, and the calling function relies on the connected headphones. However, some old models of Type-C interface do not support the limitation of the call function. The Meizu HIFI DAC Headphone Amplifier can not be connected to the 3.5mm earphone with microphone. (*The mobile phone before Meizu 15 does not support this Hi-Fi. Decoding the amplifier to make a call) can support the remote control function of the headset. However, due to the different effects of different player definitions, the player may respond differently to the up and down curve control, or the up and down songs may not be used normally. Supports devices with USB Type-C digital audio output and supports American standard 3.5mm headphones.
The Meizu HiFi DAC headphone amplifier is automatically connected to the Windows 10 computer or Mac computer and can be used directly.
To set high sound quality (such as DSD format), it is recommended to use the following combination on your computer:
1. system: MacOS 10.11 + player: Audirvana Plus 3.2.4,
2. system: Windows10 + player: Foobar2000 or TuneBrowser.
* Does not support playback of DSD format on mobile phones.