You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is a pair of wired Bluetooth earphones with a nifty little feature. Meizu Halo Laser Bluetooth Headset is a wired Bluetooth earphones that use Corning’s Fibrance Light Diffusing fibers for the cord of the earphone. The earphones use laser diodes from OSRAM to illuminate the earphones. The laser effect on the Halo Laser earphone comes with three modes with the music mode where the intensity of the light changes with the rhythm of the song. There is a second static mode where the light remains static, and flash mode where the light flashes at two-seconds interval.
The laser on the Bluetooth earphone can be adjusted via a custom app, and users can also adjust the intensity or turn it off altogether if they wish to. When the laser is turned on, the earphones last five hours on a single charge with the brightness set to 50 percent and when turned off, it lasts up to 15 hours on a single charge.
Meizu Halo Laser Bluetooth Headset supports aptX lossless audio. It has ear hooks and an in-line remote. The remote has a switch for turning on or off the laser, three keys for music control, and a micro USB port for charging.
The laser effect has three modes:
- Music Mode – the intensity of the light changes with the rhythm of the song.
- Static Mode – the light remains static.
- Flash Mode – the light flashes at 2-second intervals.
The laser can be adjusted via a custom app. You can adjust the intensity or even turn it off if you wish. When turned on, the earphones last 5 hours on a single charge (at 50% brightness) and when turned off, it lasts 15 hours on a single charge.
Meizu Halo Laser Bluetooth Headset Specifications
- In-ear earbuds
- The Laser light that glows to the beat, dedicated switch to turn laser on/off.
- Three buttons for playback control, volume adjustment, Bluetooth pairing and call capabilities
- Optical fiber from Corning Fibrance and laser from Osram
- Light, thin, elastic and flexible cable offers 360° uniform light
- Frequency Range:20Hz – 20kHz; sensitivity:[email protected]
- Bluetooth 4.1 with Qualcomm aptX lossless-audio technology, tri-band equalization
- Earbuds (S/M/L) in three different sizes
- 360mAh battery, 1.5h charging time, battery life with laser light (at 50% brightness): Up to 5h; With laser off: up to 15h